If you're not proactively managing your cybersecurity, then what are you waiting for?
Cybersecurity is top of mind for many companies as security breaches continue to make headlines.
Manufacturers are increasingly under threat from cyber attacks.
Manufacturers, like all companies, must manage and address their own cybersecurity risk, and focus on how a potential cybersecurity attack could impact their end-users and customers.
Manufacturing comming risks:
- Nation state attacks seeking to disrupt certain industries
- Intellectual property (IP) theft
- Data integrity issues/modification of customer specifications prior to manufacturing
- Cyber-physical damage to manufacturing facilities and end products
- Potential health and safety to employees
- Loss of productivity due to downtime
- Malware imbedded in supply chain that impacts integrity of the manufacturing process
- Loss of reliability and integrity of products
Rockwell Automation and Industrial Solutions Network locations can help you create a comprehensive approach to cybersecurity that will support your company before, during, and after a cybersecurity event.